A Twelve-Week Series of Learning, Meditation and Action
Recently, we have seen powerful examples of what happens when people are gripped by their Shadow. Do you know someone who has been affected by mass shootings in public places? Depression, suicide, poverty, homelessness… at epidemic levels?
The pain of the Shadow is not just felt by the perpetrators and victims of these desperate actions. In this society, EVERYONE is exposed to the Four Shadows – and everyone can experience the Joy of the Light.
You cannot fight a Shadow… you can, however, turn on the Light. – Shariff Abdullah
What is the SHADOW?
- The Shadow is what we fear.
- The Shadow is fear itself.
- The Shadow is what holds us back.
What is the LIGHT?
- The Light is the energy of the Divine within you.
- The Light is your highest good.
- The Light is what moves you forward.
- The Light is your greatness.
- It is time for us to change – ourselves and our society.
- It is time to move out of the Shadows and into the Light.
- It is time for us to stop addressing the “manifesting symptoms.”
- It is time to stop proposing quick fixes.
- It is time to change the essential energy that keeps the Shadows locked in place.
Let’s get serious about ending these situations, not just lament them.
*Indicates required work. ETS = Energy Transformation Session