At Unity Spiritual Center of Albuquerque you’ll find a community of real people, led by leaders who emphasize their real-world, real-life experience to guide our community toward an authentic and abundant life.
If you’ve never been and you’re considering coming, here’s what you should expect…
- Nice people. We LOVE it when someone comes for the first time. But, we don’t always recognize the first-time visitors because so many of the people who come are still fairly new, so feel free to say, “This is my first time” and we’ll guide you in.
- A casual atmosphere. We care about YOU, not what you’re wearing, so feel to come in jeans or whatever is comfortable. Our dress code is simple: wear something. Grab a hot cup of free coffee and sit wherever you’d like!
- A fun, safe environment for kids. If you bring your kids, you’ll check them in and out each Sunday. Babies and toddlers are cared for by loving volunteers. There’s room for all kids, from toddlers to high school age. All of our children’s ministry volunteers must pass background checks and have a heart for kids and families.
- Practical teaching that connects the Unity principles to everyday life, and music that is lively. Don’t be surprised when some people sing loud and with great passion, and don’t feel obligated to do so yourself. We create an atmosphere of freedom in our services.
- Everybody belongs. Every color, every shape, every personality, and people with every kind of story imaginable. We trust the Bible completely even when we don’t fully understand it. And we value growth and invest in multiplying new churches locally, nationally, and globally.
- An inspiring Sunday service filled with intense vibrations and high-energy spirituality in motion. With live music, singing, affirmative prayer, and dynamic sermons, this is a Sunday service not to be missed. This is the time to stoke your inner divine spark by sharing in the light everyone brings.
We hope to make your first visit to Unity Spiritual Center a joyful and easy celebration of God and life. Here are some answers to our most frequent inquiries from first-time visitors.
Prayer Request – What’s on your heart?
Prayer is the foundation of our spiritual life and we are here to support you on your spiritual journey. Let us pray with you about the concerns of your life and the lives of your loved ones, as well the celebrations, by completing the Prayer Request Form below. To further add to the power of prayer, your request will then be sent to Silent Unity where it will be prayed on for an additional 30 days. As we wish to honor your privacy and confidentiality, we will not contact you unless you request that we do so.